Ezi-action® – Drumpumps
Easy to Use
- Two fingers on the ergonomically designed ball handle is all the energy required for hand pumping and fluid transfer.
- Pumps viscous fluids up to 8,800 cps including oils, lubricants, molasses, and moisturizers.
- Easy performance throughout the lifetime of this totally plastic pump.
Reliable and Economical
- Revolutionary, patented double action pumping principle.
- No critical wearing parts to wear or break.
- Fast, continuous flow. high volume, low pressure.
- Reaches to the base of drum or container and empties all the contents.
- Prevents waste with swivel spout and no leaking.
- 24-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured in New Zealand and USA.
- Only fully serviceable hand pump in the world.
- Provides years of reliable dispensing.
- Can be fitted with a colored safety strap.
- Avoid chemical mix-ups.
- Differentiate to acid or alkali chemicals.
- Made from FDA compliant, superior quality polypropylene and LDPE plastic, Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have a very broad chemical resistance: including mild solvents.
- Acid resistant, caustic resistant, and resistant to chlorine-based chemicals.
- Pumps soaps, cleaning chemicals, sanitizers, antifreeze, AdBlue (DEF), battery acid, and moisturizers,
- Pumps dairy hygiene acids, teat dips, liquid fertilizers, weed killers.
- Pumps liquid foods: including water, milk, olive oils, acetic acids, sauces, food coloring, honey, and molasses.