The Ezi-action® 25/5 Drumpump is the smallest standard hand pump for 20-30 litre and 5-8 gallon containers.
- Suited to dispensing any small can or drum with a minimum opening of 42mm (1 2/3 inches) in diameter.
- Shorter shaft height allows for easy pumping on a bench or table top.
- Same components as the Ezi-action® 200/55 Drum Pump for ease of service.
- Perfect for dispensing 20 litre to 30 litre chemical containers in janitorial, commercial, industrial cleaning and in agricultural market sectors.
- Secures into the container opening with an Ezi-action® C Adaptor Fitting. Learn more
- Dispenses roughly 160mL (6 oz) a stroke.
- Simple construction provides no complications for user.
- Using a drum pump for each chemical in the workplace provides safe, mess free dispensing and controls workplace hazards.
- Easy to clean and small enough for easy storage.
Standard Features include
- Polypropylene and polyethylene construction – chemical resistant.
- True double action pump – innovative, easy, patented pumping technology.
- Delivers on both the up and down stroke – continuous fast flow.
- Anti-pumping/safety device – deters access by children and unauthorised personnel.
- Pumps from base of container – all contents emptied.
- Unique Ezi-action® Adaptor fittings – leak free, secure fit.
- Constructed from FDA compliant plastics – confidence with liquid food products.
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty – high quality construction.
- Fully serviceable – dispense container after container, year after year.
- Spout style – extender hose can be attached to outlet spout.
- Style: 25/5 (for 25 litre (5 gallon) containers, also suitable for 20 and 30 litre (8 gallon) containers)
- Output per stroke: 160ml (6oz)
- Maximum depth neck to bottom: 420mm (16 1/2 inches)
- Width of spout: 20mm (Spout opening fits 25mm (1 inch) diameter extender hose)
- Length of spout: 160mm (6 inches)
- Width of case pipe: 41mm (1 1/2 inch)
- Ezi-action® Adaptor Fitting*: C57, C63 (Europe) C69 (USA) C55, C63 (Australia, NZ)
* Fittings for all container styles available
- Packaging: Each pump packaged in a plastic bag with a header card incorporating instructions stapled to the top.
- Weight per Pump: 400gms (.9lbs)
- Outer carton: contents – 20 pumps, dimensions – 1170 x 300 x 270 mm 7kg – 0.095 cubic metres